Definition of terminology as used within this document
1. A project is any copywriting service provided by Mastakraft for the client on their request and as described in our confirmation order email to that Client.
2. ‘You’ or ‘Client,’ is a person, persons, business or organization using any of the services provided by Mastakraft.
3. ‘We’ or ‘us’, means Mastakraft.
1. The contract between Mastakraft and the client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
2. The services to be carried out shall be as set out in the Mastakraft invoice which can be found attached to the confirmation order email.
1. Mastakraft shall expect the client to provide sufficient information as requested in our project over view form before proceeding with the project. We may request further information and clarifications as the project progresses.
Please ensure that you have evidence to support your claims. As we cannot be held responsible for the use of information supplied by the client.
2. Mastakraft cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Mastakraft.
Paying for your project
1. We charge for copywriting services at various stages. Before we start work, a 50% deposit of the total sum due is payable (the deposit). At the completion of the first revised copy, a further 25% is due. The final 25% is payable 48 hours after revised copy is accepted and delivered.
All payments must be made to our designated bank account either by direct bank transfer or cheque. Payment made by cheque must be cleared before work commences. Client will receive a receipt to confirm payment received within 48hrs of confirmed payment.
2. Project cancellation after deposit payment will incur 20% of the initial deposit if work has not commenced. Deposit will be forfeited if cancellation occurred after work has commenced.
3. Additional request that goes beyond the terms outlined will incur 20-30% of the total initial cost of the project.
1. Email is our primary method of contact about all communications for your copywriting project. And we’ll endeavor to respond to your request within 48hrs, Monday -Friday excluding holidays.
2. It is the client’s responsibility to inform us by email of any change in email address, so we always have valid contact details. We cannot be held liable in any way for problems relating to communication issues if we are not supplied with a valid email address. We also advise that clients check junk and spam folders regularly.
3. It is important for the client to keep in contact with Mastakraft throughout the entire project. If a client does not make contact for more than 2 weeks, we will make up to 5 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address for the client held on file.
If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact, the project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded. If the client wishes to postpone the project for a period of longer than 2 weeks, please contact us.
Otherwise the project may be archived. We reserve the right to levy 10% administration fee of the total initial cost if the client returns after an unapproved postponement where the time since last contact is less than 6 months and wishes to continue work on their project.
4. If a client returns from an unapproved postponement and the last contact is more than 3 months, we shall need to provide a new quotation for the project and the original deposit will be non-refundable or transferable.
Rewrites and Deadline
1. While we will like to continue to work with you on your copy concept until you are totally happy, rewrites are not unlimited and end after 3 revisions. Rewrites beyond this point are subject to additional charges of up to 10% of the initial total charge.
2. Mastakraft will endeavor to deliver on deadline mutually agreed at the outset provided there is no additional request beyond the terms outlined in our confirmation order email to that client.